Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day



When the kids were little April Fool's Day was a big deal in our house. I would switch the cereal in the cereal boxes, we would have chicken and rice for breakfast and french toast for dinner. One year my son stuffed my daughter's backpack with toilet paper (she was not happy when she got to school and opened it at her locker) and this year is no different. Here are a few pics of what my daughter woke up to on this fine day. Her friends wrapped EVERYTHING in her bathroom in aluminum foil! And when I say everything, I mean everything- her bar of soap, her shower head, her band aids (every one individually wrapped), the list is endless. Now it's going to take even longer for her to get ready in the morning.






 Every bit of makeup and toiletry she owns is covered!




The coveted hairdryer!




April Fool's!  :)






Wait until she goes into her bedroom and finds her laptop wrapped up tight! Shhh!




1 comment:

Kristin said...

this is so awesome! love it!