Sunday, January 8, 2012

Channel 12 News







Today I was on Channel 12 News. Remember my blog post about Bruce the dog being a finalist in the Top Dog contest of Westport? Well Bruce won and the press came a calling! So Bruce's family and I all went down to the television station today for a short interview on local tv. It was not a thrill for me. In fact I tried to avoid it, to no avail. It turned out to be short and sweet and the people at Channel 12 News couldn't have been nicer. But if you happen to catch the show this week, remember the camera puts 15, I mean 25 lbs on you!

Declan, Bruce's brother getting ready for his close-up.



Bruce's sister Tova, sitting in the anchor's seat, practicing for when she takes over the news on SNL.



Bruce relaxing before his big moment on the small screen.







Link to original post about Bruce and the winning essay of Westport's 2012 Top Dog Contest:
http://katherinehooperphotography.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-dog.html

Link to WASA (they sponsored the contest) if you want to learn more about the organization and all the great things they do for animals in need:
http://www.westportwasa.org/




2 comments:

Jay said...

Love these pictures!

Mary Ann said...

Totally digging Tova's Free Ferris shirt! Or at least I think that what it says.