Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September


My father always says September has the best weather. I used to think he was crazy because in my mind September only meant summer is ending, school is starting and then winter is right around the corner. But this week proved my father was right once again. The weather was sunny 
and mild and just brisk enough in the shade. The sky was so blue it looked almost fake and
the water at Compo was a deep gorgeous blue that sparkled from the sun. 
Enjoy September before it's gone.







 Here's a pic of my dad since his 70th birthday was last week 
 and he always says he's not on the blog enough. 
Happy Birthday Big B. 
Sometimes I get a little overcome by how how lucky I am that you're my dad.
xoxoxo






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, September is gorgeous!! Happy Happy Birthday Tony!!