Sunday, December 18, 2011

Teenagers-They Walk Away With My Heart Every Day







I've probably said it too many times, but it's true; I miss the kids when they were little. It was uncomplicated back then and every minute was just so cute. It was easy to make them happy and easy to make them laugh. Now it's harder and the happiness comes and goes on a dime but when it's good, it's real good. I wound up loving having teenagers around. I know I know, they are way too self conscious, way too dramatic and can be a bit self centered but at the same time they are also very endearing, oddly quirky, so so funny and have a lot heart. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything even though on the weekends they seem to multiply!














1 comment:

hoopermom said...

did anyone notice the girls jumping in the pool are spelling out the word "cool"?