Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Pot Calling the Kettle Black?


I was in Manhattan for my son's 13th birthday and all he wanted to do was go to the Foot Locker in Times Square to buy sneakers. I'll never understand the sneaker obsession of boys. Anyway, I took my camera with me but it was getting dark and there wasn't much to shoot on the way there until we saw a bride and groom waiting for their ride outside St Patrick's Cathedral. I didn't want to intrude and start snapping pics but the way the bride's train was draped on the cement and the endearing way her new husband was holding her hand was too sweet to pass up. I only took one pic but I love it. My son thinks it's a picture of nothing. Then again, he took 20 cell phone pics of sneakers in Foot Locker .





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would be fabulous in black & white also!!