Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Old Friends & New Memories



A few weeks ago I went back home to Long Island to photograph a Bris for some old family friends. The mom is Chelsey. I can't believe I just typed that! Chelsey was just a little kid my whole life. Our mothers are best friends and when I was a teenager little Chelsey would come over with her mother and the rest of her family on sundays and cook rigatoni vodka and the best rice pudding ever. The dinner table was always a scene, lots of people, lots of kids, ten conversations going at once, news worthy topics at one end, gossip at the other. I didn't appreciate the comfort and love at those dinners back then. I do now. I am so glad I was at the start of Chelsey's new family and new memories. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day.










No comments: