Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nantucket



Nantucket is probably my favorite place on Earth. It's a small island 30 miles south of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. You travel to Nantucket by ferry and when you pull into the harbor, your shoulders instantly relax and for me my stomach starts to grumble for the best ice cream only at the Juice Bar. My friend and I snuck away for a quick two days on Nantucket earlier this summer and although the weather wasn't ideal, the island and its beauty was.



Breakfast at the Inn



The corner





Big Boats!





The local pharmacy still sells ice cream sundaes!





The beach




Look closely there is a seal in the water!



One of the best things I've ever eaten but I don't know what it is. Just caramel gooey yumminess!




End of the day






Golden sunset


No comments: