Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stop & Shop


My son and I had some time to kill one night last week before I had to pick up my daughter so we went to Stop and Shop around 11pm to buy some junk food while we waited. I happened to have my camera in the back seat so I took it in with us. Obviously there is not much to photograph at a local supermarket but my sister thinks the pics are kind of retro or pop arty so here they are.

My son is color blind but sees yellows and oranges perfectly so this was his favorite.




Next we saw lots of boxes of food waiting to be shelved and my son asked me, "if we have all this food and more is coming in every day, why can't we just give it to people who don't have any". Good question.



Then for the last picture my son asks another question. "why cant all junk food be healthy?" I can't answer that one either, but I ask it myself quite often especially when I'm only on day three of my diet!




No comments: